Skip to main content
Parece que está usando Internet Explorer 11 o una versión anterior. Este sitio web funciona mejor con navegadores modernos como las últimas versiones de Chrome, Firefox, Safari y Edge. Si continúa con este navegador web, es posible que vea resultados ines
How does the reservations system work?
In Eureka, the user can reserve loan copies using this feature by joining the queue for reserving the required title.
- Users can only reserve up to 5 books at a time, except teachers and researchers, who can reserve up to 10 books.
- There is a 2-day period to collect any books you have reserved from the time it is placed on the counter shelf (after that you will lose any rights to it).
- Cases in which the system will NOT accept the reservation:
- The user has existing fines or has been blocked for a violation.
- The user has already reserved 5 titles.
- Cases in which reservations CANNOT be made:
- Search Eureka for the title of the book you are interested in.
- If the book is on loan, the message "Not available" appears. Once inside the record, check that there are no copies available in the reading room.
- Click "Request”.
- Before you submit your request, you can include the date from which you would no longer need the book and some comments.
- Reservations are made by default on the first copy of a returned title. This type of document only has one reservations queue per title and year of publication.