Skip to Main Content
Parece que está usando Internet Explorer 11 o una versión anterior. Este sitio web funciona mejor con navegadores modernos como las últimas versiones de Chrome, Firefox, Safari y Edge. Si continúa con este navegador, es posible que vea resultados inespera
"Can I renew my loan?”
- All loans, with the exception of documents that have been reserved by another user, can be renewed before the due date and for equal periods to original loan, counted from the renewal date.
- Documents can be renewed for a limited period, unless it is reserved by another user. You can check the last renewal date in "Library Card".
- Teachers and research fellows/collaborators will have their loans renewed automatically by the library, except when the document has been reserved by another user.
Renewals can be made in person, at the Library desk, and also online.
To renew loans via the Internet, follow these simple steps:
- Go to Eureka
- Sign in to "Library Card"
- Select the "Loans and Renewals" tab and you will see all the titles you currently have on loan
- Locate the title and click "Renew"
- Once renewed, a new return date will appear on the record tab. Always check this column to see if the renewal was successful or not.