Skip to main content
Parece que está usando Internet Explorer 11 o una versión anterior. Este sitio web funciona mejor con navegadores modernos como las últimas versiones de Chrome, Firefox, Safari y Edge. Si continúa con este navegador web, es posible que vea resultados ines
"Can I renew my loan?”
- All loans, with the exception of documents that have been requested by another user, may be renewed before the due date and for periods equal to those of the initial loan.
- Monographs can be renewed up to 12 times. Teachers and research fellows/collaborators can renew titles as many times as they need as long as there are no outstanding requests, and these renewals can be made automatically.
Renewals can be made in person, at the Library desk, and also online.
To renew loans via the Internet, follow these simple steps:
- Go to Eureka
- Sign in to "Library Card"
- Select the "Loans and Renewals" tab and you will see all the titles you currently have on loan
- Locate the title and click "Renew"
- Once renewed, a new return date will appear on the record tab. Always check this column to see if the renewal was successful or not.